The mission of Midfield City Schools is to provide students with a secure and orderly learning environment, diverse and challenging curriculum and multiple opportunities for developing exemplary character.
Therefore, we believe that highly qualified educators, parents, and community members will collaborate to ensure that Midfield students have opportunities to become college and career ready, life-long learners, and productive members of society.
We further believe:
- Each student is unique, able to learn, achieve, and is entitled to opportunities that will develop their diverse talents and abilities
- Learning takes place through a shared responsibility of collaborative partnerships among students, staff, parents and the community.
- Schools should provide a loving, nurturing, safe environment where learning is celebrated.
- Students should be provided with a rigorous, well- rounded curriculum that ensures college and career readiness.
- Everyone is important and should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Honest, respectful communication supports student achievement.
Cultivating each student’s mind and spirit to build tomorrow’s future